In the fight against COVID-19, we are all in this together.
The State of California is working with federal and local agencies to keep residents safe and help those in need during this unprecedented time. Given that this is a rapidly evolving situation, it is important to be calm and informed.
For information about COVID-19 related resources from the State of California, visit www.covid19.ca.gov.
For my part, I am committed to ensuring that state and local agencies have the resources they need to contain the spread of COVID-19 and help those affected. I commend our health professionals and the many other workers on the front lines to keep California safe.
For your part, please heed the guidance from public health officials. While there will be more challenging days ahead, we will ultimately get the upper hand on COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click here to access frequently asked questions.
State of California COVID-19 Website
Official state website with information about the virus and links to state resources.
California Employment Development Department (EDD)
The EDD provides a variety of support services to individuals who are sick or quarantined, have reduced work hours, who are self-employed, or have been affected by closures due to the coronavirus.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
The SBA is working directly with state governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely affected by the coronavirus.
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Online services and information from the DMV.
Every Californian can safely help their community during this difficult time. You can make a difference by delivering meals, donating to a food bank, supporting local nonprofits, and more.
Los Angeles Times Coronavirus Tracking Map
The Los Angeles Times has created a live-tracking map of all cases in California.
Keep Education Going
As schools across California close indefinitely, there are online resources that parents and guardians can share with their children so they can continue to learn.
California COVID-19 Response Spending
List of state government expenditures related to COVID-19.
Government COVID-19 Websites
Public Health Information
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Orange County (OC Health Care Agency)
- San Diego County (Health and Human Services Agency)
- Internal Revenue Service
- California Franchise Tax Board
- San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Orange County Treasurer-Tax Collector
Insurance and Health Care
DMV, Housing, and Education
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- California Department of Education
- Keep Education Going (State Senate resource for parents with young kids)
Small Business and Nonprofits
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- California Employment Development Department
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- National Small Business Administration
- San Diego North Economic Development Council
- Orange County Business Council