The safety of you and everyone in our region is my top concern as the Lilac Fire and others rage throughout California. If you or someone else is in a life threatening emergency, call 911.
If you need to talk to someone about evacuations, shelters, road closures and other disaster-related services, call 211. State and local officials are closely monitoring the situation and calling in resources as needed. The Governor has declared a state of emergency in San Diego County and the President has approved the state's request for federal assistance.
Resources for San Diego County Residents:
- San Diego County’s Emergency Website: http://www.sdcountyemergency.com/
- Cal FIRE (statewide): www.fire.ca.gov
- Cal FIRE San Diego (Twitter): https://twitter.com/CALFIRESANDIEGO
- American Red Cross of San Diego / Imperial Counties (Twitter): https://twitter.com/SDICRedCross
- Caltrans San Diego (Twitter): https://twitter.com/SDCaltrans.
- San Diego Gas and Electric (Twitter): https://twitter.com/SDGE
- Power outage updates: https://www.sdge.com/safety/outages/outage-map
- Weather conditions: http://www.sdgeweather.com/
- Emergency shelters: http://www.sdcountyemergency.com/shelters/
- Emergency preparedness tips: http://www.readysandiego.org/